Friday, February 22, 2013

A change is as good as a holiday!

Or so they say. I'm not sure I agree cos a holiday would be awesome but never mind! So inspired by Deb and cos I just wanted something more interesting, we now have a new name and a new look.

Why The Accidental Hippy you say? Well I am not a big fan of hippys, never really wanted to be one! But now that I'm a mum, and I look at my parenting style I realise that I am one! Accidentally! Ok I eat meat and I shave my arm pits and legs and I refuse to use cloth nappies so I'm not entirely hippy but I lean towards attachment parenting and I have my own vege garden and I do cross stitch and crochet and other crafty things. Accidentally I've become a wee bit hippy.

So this look isn't perfect, as comes with using someone else's work so I shall keep working on it and fixing things but I like the overall look.

Now..to write more posts!

No comments: