Saturday, November 22, 2008

I miss travelling

Today I really wish I could be travelling again. I know I have big plans for next year and that this time next month I'll be on a plane to Melbourne but I really wish I could do more than that. I've been looking at people photos on facebook and I miss it so much! I miss that packing, flying, seeing, photographing, that whole thing that goes with it. I miss making stories to tell when I'm old!

I was once asked what I wanted to be when I was old and I said happy. I want to be that old lady in a home that tells anyone that will listen the cool stuff that I've done. And right now I feel like I'm not making those stories. That I'm just in limbo. The limbo with no stories.

But next year, next year I'll make more. Next year I'll travel through Asia and work with kids over there and make great stories.

I just wish I didn't have to wait til next year!

No comments: