Thursday, March 11, 2010

Self Portrait

It appears my sisters are doing something about self portraits and so I will join in the trend with mine. This is me:



I'm home sick. I've had a headache for almost 2 weeks now. Have worked through most of it but today was just too much so I am at home in our beautiful bed just sleeping and reading and eating chocolate. My wonderful flatmate even went and got me fish and chips for tea so no need to cook for us.

And before my millions of readers start suggesting things like drinking water, sleeping, taking this medication and that...trust me...after 2 weeks of this I have tried it all!!

Also, just a suggestion, don't google image search headaches! Seriously the second image you see is just awful! That's not a headache! That's a serious face injury!

No comments: