Friday, July 24, 2009

This time in 7 weeks I'll be...

Ok I'll be asleep. But to be fair I'll be asleep in a hotel in Bangkok and will be flying to Cambodia later on that day! Can't believe how fast this is coming. We have almost all our flights, have found our accommodation and today Tahu is going to get our visas for India. All other visas we can get on arrival but for some reason we have to get the one for India early. And it costs $93AUD ($120NZ)! But I'm glad we only have to get one cos man it is a mission filling out forms and finding proof of everything! Do you know, after putting my name on the form, the next question is what is my father or spouse's name? We don't care where you live but we do want to know your dad or your partner. A little weird. But exciting.

It's all getting very real now. I feel a bit like I've bitten off more then I can chew but keep reminding myself that I got to this point by taking one little step at a time so that's all I have to keep doing. As is the same with everything, if I focus on the big picture sometimes it gets overwhelming. Looking at the little parts and handling them one at a time is much easier!

1 comment:

Snot Head (a.k.a Kylie) said...

Wow! That is a lot of traveling in a relatively short period of time. Good luck and try to have some fun!