Thursday, August 06, 2009

New Look

Do you like my new picture/logo/thingy at the top? The 4 photos are ones I took too which makes me like it more. And actually I think it looks cool and would you believe I made it ENTIRELY in Microsoft Word? Yes I do like that program.

I've always thought of myself as the least talented person in my family. And by that I mean I have no special talents. Shaz can sing and write songs and Jem can play any instrument you give him and make beautiful music and Deb can make anything she wants with her hands. She's so artistic. And then there's me. I think my talent (if you can call it that) is that if you ask me to make something on a computer I can do it. I can't draw to save myself but on a computer I can do almost anything. And maybe that graphic isn't everyone's cup of tea but I really like it and I like that I used pictures I took because it would have been very easy to grab other images of the internet that looked better but I wanted this to be all mine.

No comments: