Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Remembering Lynley

Today is a year since Lynley passed away. I can't believe it's a year already. It feels a little wrong that life kept going for me but for Graeme and John and Leanne it has probably stopped.

I think she'd be stoked with how our family has come together though. It is very hard to see the good in someone dying but we can all see that through her we've got back in touch and not just that, we've spent time together. I go and visit my uncle and aunty every couple of weeks and while I was in Ausy, Tahu and I went and stayed the night up on the Sunshine Coast with my cousins. Was so nice just spending time with them and getting to know each other. I'm sure I can say on behalf of all of us, Thank You Lynley.

So today my family is at the front of my mind, Uncle Jack, Aunty Pat, cousins Karen and Mick, Graeme, John, Leanne, Kylie and Steve, Talia, Chloe, Levi, Carlene and Andrew and, of course, Lynley.

1 comment:

Snot Head (a.k.a Kylie) said...

That is wonderful. I am very glad that you have been able to see some light out of that sadness. I know it has been the same for my family as well.